First time shopping with ZALORA? We're ecstatic to have you onboard the fashion wagon! Select your preferred platform below and follow the simple steps to place your order.
- Mobile App
Step One: Select your preferred size (if applicable). For apparels and shoes, do select the correct US/UK/EU sizing.
- Step Two: Then click "Add to Bag".
- Step Three: You can either continue shopping, or if you are settled on purchasing your item(s), click on the bag icon at the bottom navigation tab of your screen and select "Go to Checkout".
Step Four: In the event that aren't already logged in to your ZALORA account, you will be prompted to either log in or register for one. Once you've successfully logged in, at the cart page, indicate your delivery address and your preferred payment method.
Order confirmation emails and order-related communication will be sent to the email address you signed up with, so please ensure to provide a valid email address!
- Step Five: Before clicking on "Order Now", be sure to review your order as highlighted below:
- Review your delivery address and chosen payment method. If you are a returning customer, both fields will have been saved from your previous transaction. You can make changes by clicking on "Change Address" or "Change Payment".
- Note the delivery lead time of each item.
- Apply promo code (if any).
- Insert your loyalty number, if you are a part of our loyalty programmes.
- Confirm Grand Total Amount.
After checking out, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. It’s that simple!
- Once your order has been placed, you can also find your order summary by going to "Account" > "Orders" and then tapping the order number you wish to see and selecting either "View Order" (on iOS) or "View Details" (on Android).
We've gone ahead and created this "How To" video just for you!
You’re done! You will be receiving an order confirmation email shortly after your order is placed as well as an order shipped email once your item(s) is shipped out of our warehouse to our delivery partners. It’s that simple!