Do you prefer our "Cash on Delivery" option because you only need to pay for your item(s) upon receiving it? Do you find carrying hefty cash around troublesome? QRPay allows you to make cashless payments directly from your eligible bank's app.
If you hold an account from the banks listed below, this is for you! Please find the updated list of eligible banks here.
- Eligible Banks
After selecting the items you wish to purchase, opt for "Cash on Delivery" as your payment method and follow the steps outlined below!
Please note that QRPay is only applicable for selected Klang Valley locations / orders distributed by ZALORA in-house riders. QRPAY via ZALORA has a daily limit of RM 1,000.
- Step One: Check your mail
Currently, this feature is only available in Klang Valley and for deliveries couriered by ZALORA - if your order is eligible, you will receive the email "Your order 2xxxxxxxx is on its way! Cash On Delivery" with the following information.
- Step Two: Inform your delivery courier
When you meet the delivery person, inform them that you would like to pay using QRPay.
- Step Three: Open your bank app
Open your eligible bank's app and click on "QRPAY".
Ensure that the recipient is shown as "ZALORA" before scanning the QR code on the delivery person's mobile phone.
- Step Four: Parcel Collection
Collect your parcel!
- QRPAY Terms and Conditions
- QRPay via ZALORA has a daily limit of RM 1,000. Any orders above this value will require customers to pay the remaining amount in cash.
- Maybank's Terms & Conditions apply - refer to Maybank's official website for more information. For other banks, please refer to your respective bank's official website for more information.