Do you prefer our "Cash on Delivery" option because you only need to pay for your item(s) upon receiving it? Do you find carrying hefty cash around troublesome? If you hold a Maybank2u account, Maybank's QRPay is for you! It allows you to make cashless payments directly from your Maybank2u app.
After selecting the items you wish to purchase, opt for "Cash on Delivery" as your payment method and follow the steps outlined below!
Please note that Maybank QRPay is only applicable for selected Klang Valley locations/orders distributed by ZALORA in-house riders.
- Step One: Check your mail
Currently, this feature is only available in Klang Valley and for deliveries couriered by ZALORA - if your order is eligible, you will receive the email "Your order 2xxxxxxxx is on its way! Cash On Delivery" with the following information.
- Step Two: Inform your delivery courier
When you meet the delivery person, inform them that you would like to pay using Maybank QRPay.
- Step Three: Open your Maybank2u App
Open your Maybank2u app and click on "QRPAY".
Ensure that the recipient is shown as "ZALORA" before scanning the Maybank QR code on the delivery person's mobile phone.
- Step Four: Parcel Collection
Collect your parcel!
- QRPAY Terms and Conditions
- Maybank QRPay has a daily limit of RM1,000 - any orders above this value will require customers to pay the remaining amount in cash.
- Maybank QRPay is restricted to Maybank2u customers with Maybank2u mobile app.
- Maybank's Terms & Conditions apply - refer to Maybank's official website for more information.