We are one with everyone across South East Asia and the world as we take action against COVID-19. As we prioritise the safety of our customers, partners, and the community we share, we are implementing several preventive measures effective immediately and until further notice:
- Work from home implemented for ZALORA employees.
- Regular sanitation of our warehouse and fulfillment center, including workstations and mobile devices your orders might touch.
- Enforced temperature checks at all entry and exit points, and sanitizers made available at major access areas.
- Social distancing for all our warehouse personnel and delivery partners. Riders are asked to drop off your order at a safe distance, and step back when you come to retrieve your package. Our riders may ask to take your photo instead of getting your signature.
As the situation develops, you may experience delays in delivery and returns. We will post updates on this page as we receive more information that may affect your shopping experience.
- Temporary closure of some CollectCo branches. Pick up from these CollectCo branches: MBE (Mail Boxes), Caring Pharmacy, and MyNews or opt for hassle-free delivery.
- Customers in East Malaysia: We are expecting transport disruptions due to flight reductions. Please expect your parcels after 4-9 working days.
- Customers in Brunei: The local government has restricted cross-border transport. Kindly expect your packages within 15-20 working days. If you would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with our Customer Service team.
- You may schedule a return pick up with Grab (to be paid by the customer), if you do not want to visit a drop-off point. Learn more about our returns process here.
Our website and app will continue to remain online throughout this period. Please do expect some delays in delivery and returns as we continue to clarify the restrictions on movement.
Our customer service team is here to help with any queries you may have during this time.
- Send us an email here 24/7 and we will respond on the next working day.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we all navigate through this time. Safe shopping, everyone!