In light of the MCO, ZALORAYA Bazaar was created with the intention of providing a platform for Sellers to connect with customers to sell their food and beverages! Read on to find out more...
1. How may I place an order?
You may contact the Seller directly in order to place your order.
2. Do I need to register an account with ZALORA to be able to place an order?
No, you do not need to register an account.
3. Which payment methods are facilitated?
The payment method may vary from Seller to Seller. You may contact the Seller directly for more information. We kindly advise you to do your due diligence before making payment. For orders exceeding RM 100, we encourage you to opt for cash on delivery, if supported by the Seller.
4. Can I request for a refund if I need to cancel my order?
Please liaise directly with the Seller should you need to change or cancel your order.
5. Is delivery available to all areas in Malaysia?
Delivery availability is subject to the Seller's location and delivery capacity.
6. How can I check which Sellers deliver to my area?
Kindly filter by area to see which Sellers deliver to your area.
7. What types of food are available?
A variety of dishes will be sold!
8. Who do I contact if there is an issue with my order?
Please contact the Seller directly as ZALORA is only in charge of providing the platform for Sellers to list their products.
9. What do I do if the food is not delivered on time?
Kindly liaise directly with the Seller regarding any concerns or complaints.
10. Are e-bazaars approved by the government to be carried out during MCO?
The ZALORAYA Bazaar only aims to connect Sellers with customers via our platform as a means of supporting businesses through this difficult time and providing you with delicious delicacies leading up to Raya. ZALORA promotes social distancing and any deliveries or transactions made via the platform are at the discretion of the Seller and the customer.
1. Who can sell in ZALORAYA Bazaar?
ZALORAYA Bazaar only sells food and beverages. Whether you're a home baker or a F&B company - anyone can sell with us! Please inform us if you are a reseller. Cleanliness and safety protocols, with regard to food and personnel, should be strictly enforced at all times.
The Seller represents, warrants, and undertakes that F&B products listed and sold are Halal and / or appropriate for consumption by both the Muslim and non-Muslim community in Malaysia.
2. What information does ZALORA require?
Please provide us with the following details:
a) Contact details
b) Items you intend on selling
c) Images of these items to be showcased on the website
3. Where should I submit the above details?
Kindly fill up the Google Form here. Our team will review your submission and contact you via e-mail if you have been selected to sell with us!
4. How can I amend the details I have provided?
If you have already been listed on our website, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to specify which details need to be changed.
If you have yet to be listed on our website, kindly resubmit the Google Form with your updated details.
5. Does ZALORA charge a listing or commission fee for selling on their website?
No, we do not charge Sellers a listing or a commission fee.
6. I submitted my details but have not been listed on your platform.
Kindly resubmit your request via the Google Form and doublecheck the details provided. You may also reach out to us at email@example.com if the issue persists.
7. How will customers place an order?
Customers will contact you directly based on the details you have provided.
8. I don't have my own delivery service, how will I ship the items to my customers?
Sellers are not allowed to deliver the items themselves and customers are not allowed to self pick up the items. You will be required to outsource the delivery to a reputable delivery courier of your choice.
9. Can I charge customers for delivery and / or cutlery?
Yes, Sellers are allowed to charge delivery and / or cutlery fees but it must be clearly communicated in advance to the customer (both under the product description and when the customer places an order).